BCN 0.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

apparently you can secure profitability by locking in the...

1. 2,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    apparently you can secure profitability by locking in the selling price ..that's correct. And better still with revenue locked in a profit is locked in and with that funds to pay a dividend, conduct a share buyback, acquire a resource asset and/or develop an existing asset such as a copper tenement in Timor Leste.
    So I endorse the board's recent hedging decision , and, I have supplied my proxy to vote through all upcoming remuneration resolutions. I do want the Beacon decision makers to be adequately compensated for their diligence and application.
    There is widespread dissatisfaction with the shareprice.This works to my advantage since I have been buying BCN stock these past few months. There are numerous other listed wannabe gold developers with a resource. But that's all they have got. Usually the management of these wannabes lack operational experience, are considerably younger than the Beacon plenipotentiaries and , well, are lacking the financial heft or influence to attract debt funding or capital funding to bring their project to fruition. They are also competing - in this emerging era of elevated gold prices- against many other wannabes. They are losing money every day of the week . Many have now entered the death zone where capital is only available at a discount - usually 20% - and only from sophisticated investor class who willingly take their quick profit and send the stock into another tailspin.
    For some Beacon holders the BCN stock is in a death zone. But the reality is that it is now making big margins on its stockpiled inventory. I forecast EBIT in the December 23 quarter of 7000X $1300= $9m. I am not concerned that the pits at Jaurdi are now exhausted. I suspect the company has at least a half dozen sources of ore to source from its existing tenements and from wannabe , death zone operators like AUN.
    For me the immediate challenge is how to access the tax losses in the death zone operators to make that EBIT figure the after tax figure. There must be a few possibilities and Im confident that Beacon directors are mindful of the opportunities.
    If you want to chase faster bucks in the death zone then I am a most willing buyer - in volume- of BCN stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.96K 792.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2533379 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 550648 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ 235664
Last updated 13.48pm 17/06/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.