RMS 1.59% $1.92 ramelius resources limited

Zep's my pet rock. A couple of years ago, when he first started...

1. 4,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Zep's my pet rock. A couple of years ago, when he first started talking about acquiring a third hub, I imagined that he might show interest in a badly weakened Dacian, then thought I saw some logic in him looking at Gascoyne with its big near new low cost mill which would complement an ageing Checkers mill at Mt Magnet, then perhaps Norseman or the Southern Cross mine then ... well, there has been a string of others that I hoped might animate Zep. But the reality is that when it comes to a third hub and Ramelius stepping up into the top tier of Aussie gold miners, Zep just sits there, unblinking, unmoving, doing sweet FA, just like a lacquered stone with googly eyes stuck on it.

The thing is destiny for Ramelius is not sitting still, with a hard decision on Edna May rapidly approaching, which will transform Ramelius from a two hub mid-tier operator back into the pack of single mine companies. From memory, Zep has been head honcho at Ramelius for close enough to a decade now. Maybe he calculates that a couple more years of statis and bonuses will see him out and that acquiring another hub can be someone else's challenge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.030(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.92 $7.450M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72964 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 42195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.