RMS 0.77% $1.97 ramelius resources limited

"Most people can't get their head around that fact." I love it...

1. 4,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2629
    "Most people can't get their head around that fact."

I love it when some anonymous drop-kick on a stock forum claims that they are one of the chosen few who understands that the entire corporate world is fully explained by something as simple as a wave chart. I've actively followed the gold sector for decades and at any given time over that long period there's always been a smattering of noahs spreading the word that a flood of gold riches was imminent. Many arks later not one so far has got it right. So, good news, dhead: you are still in the running to be the first one to be right about gold, and the second Noah to successfully call a flood.

Moving on ...

... It will not surprise you, tangs, but I'm not convinced that what RMS needs for price support is a steady flow of Mt Magnet drill results. I reckon the market already knows how good Checkers and Maggie is, particularly now that the Musgrave deposits are included.

For me, the two strategic and one tactical concerns that worry the market are:

1. Is Ramelius about to become a single hub operator? This is the monster question: What will happen to Edna May and when will they acquire their "third" (or maybe "second") hub. To answer that question may come with a price tag of anything between $500m to $1b. But either way if they allow themselves to fall back to producing less than 200kpa oz from a single source then they risk dropping down into a different league of gold company.

2. What the hell are they going to do with Rebecca and Roe? Are they willing to put in maybe $200m to $300m and maybe 18-24 months to install a plant there for what after all would be at best an average operation? Could be good money after bad, particularly if they are indeed still chasing that third hub.

3. And tactically, given they have so much ore around the Checkers mill why don't they get on with upgrading and expanding the old dear or do they see it as having reached the cash cow stage where they flog it into the ground?

Anyway, for the regulars nothing new from me, I've banged these drums repeatedly in the last couple of years. I just got triggered by old mate, noah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.97
Change
0.015(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $2.247B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.00 $2.01 $1.95 $9.599M 4.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 87547 $1.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.97 134610 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.