RMS 4.67% $1.91 ramelius resources limited

Enjoyed your post Triage. I too wonder about Edna May and often...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Enjoyed your post Triage. I too wonder about Edna May and often consider whether another site that might appeal now we have Musgrave ore is the Gascoyne (Spartan) situation. I am aware that you and many others have queried it and the general concern from Mark and others seems to be that long term feed of about 5 million tons of ore per annum to the 2 mills is very risky and hard to guarantee. If the current Gold price holds, or even increases, and production at Gascoyne could be expedited a huge amount of cashflow could be generated very quickly and modest hedging would allow a careful return to care and maintenance if necessary. Luckily for me I don't have to make these decisions and am very pleased with the way RMS has progressed under Mark's leadership, I will continue to trust their judgement and reap the rewards of their hard work. It simply occurred to me that the proximity of the 2 sites may actually give an advantage of scale in terms of workforce and ease of management plus flexibility with processing of ores. Mt Magnet seems to be the gift that just keeps giving, with several sites of high grade ore.
    Please feel free to ignore my comments they are simply the musings of a person with nothing better to do than than fixate on the progress of a Golden Horse.
    Good luck to all other RMS devotees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.085(4.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.180B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.87 $4.797M 2.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 311 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 77570 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.