RMS 1.29% $1.96 ramelius resources limited

Tangs I have no superior knowledge of what drives the gold...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Tangs I have no superior knowledge of what drives the gold price. Despite that I will still give an opinion. I am very optimistic about the future of the Gold Price. I have a few suggestions about why investors might be considering gold.
    1. USA supposedly the most powerful Nation in the World (Soon to be threatened by China and India) are about to have an election for their President. The two main contenders, chosen from a population of over 330 Million at last count, are Joe geriatric Biden and an absolutely disgusting human being (Donald Trump) it's frightening.
    2. The sharemarket is at all time highs and people have courage. Wait 'til that changes.
    3. Israel is being allowed to take vengeance on the Palestinians and the World is not prepared to intervene
    4. Trump is in awe of Putin who has an Empire in his mind starting with Ukraine
    5. Financial institutions and Governments, particularly China, rigorously intervene in the Financial Markets
    5. Huge amounts of money are being poured into Crypto Currencies which have no fundamental basis for their price

I could go on but I won't. There are many disturbing events in the World that undermine my confidence in the US $ being the currency that all commodities are traded in. This scenario is what suggests to me that, as it has been for hundreds of years, Gold is the goto when human beings get scared.
    Hope I haven't offended anyone here. I have no idea what I am talking about I am simply trying to justify my super excitement about the Golden Horse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.96
Change
0.025(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.240B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $2.00 $1.94 $5.391M 2.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33264 $1.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.96 37955 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.96
  Change
0.025 ( 1.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.97 $2.00 $1.95 688392
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.