NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

I expected a lot more shareholder outrage on here about this....

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    I expected a lot more shareholder outrage on here about this. Trickster's whole thesis was based on NUH so far not being in enough bricks and mortar stores.

His/her claim was twofold:

1. the reason for poor sales so far was that NUH had not had the actual buds in many stores.
    2. the deal with walmart would see a huge upfront order to stock the 5000 stores.
    therefore
    The capital raising was a good opportunity for those who could participate.

So we now find out the buds will be in a few stores, not 5000 and there will be no big upfront order from walmart.

With that different set of facts the investment proposition is entirely changed. The CR now looks like a 'keep the lights on' raise. You'd think holders would be really angry about that and maybe even considering selling out. Are holders still going to support the CR? Why?

There were people on HC saying the buds wouldn't be in 5000 stores and that there wouldn't be a huge upfront order from walmart. They were correct. Time and again the uprampers have been shown to be mistaken.

Making mistakes is unavoidable, admitting them to oneself can help you avoid losing money. If it feels like the NUH bears are the cause of your frustration and anger then you're not seeing clearly. (all imo)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.