AUC 8.82% 3.7¢ ausgold limited

Li stocks are getting hammered. The last year has been...

1. 11,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4667
    Li stocks are getting hammered. The last year has been incredibly troublesome for the majority of Li stocks. We have already seen the peak IMO, we have car manufacturers decreasing EV output and we have new battery tech coming through like Vanadium, Nickel etc. taking up more of a share of the market.

We just have to keep focused on the gold IMO. Eventually the tide will turn. Once the majors get rolling, the liquidity will trickle down as is always the case. The problem is the majors are yet to break out. Look at the 5-year charts of NST, EVN, RRL, DEG, PRU, NCM etc. They are how they were 5 years ago and barely changed even though we have had record Aud gold prices for months now. The only one that moved was NCM due to the Newmont takeover news.

Strange things unfolding just like the AUC share price. AUC is not alone that is for sure, I have plenty of junior goldies who have declined in value. I am going to keep holding long for AUC, I am more confident in this stock than most because there is an answer for the recent SP decline, with a disgruntled X board member, plus a few of the top 20 insto's reducing holdings. Once they are out of ammunition this will rise quite rapidly imo - I see gold prices staying high for the foreseeable future and more and more interest arriving as the economy worsens.

Last edited by coto: 05/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.003(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $102.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $301.4K 8.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 319509 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 1769214 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.