WGX 4.96% $2.54 westgold resources limited.

Hi Sam, honestly, the company has been pretty upfront about the...

1. 11,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6159
    Hi Sam, honestly, the company has been pretty upfront about the delay to FID on Big Bell deeps, but... only in the sense that the recent drilling results has proven extensions well beyond their initial projections/estimates, so... I guess I am hoping they are going to upscale the development, because, there are just going to be a lot more ounces. How many ounces.... great question! By minimum would be roughly 250k ounces (but obviously, I am hoping for more than that), which... they have stated will have a 10 year mine life, so... 25k p.a. They have stated in the past that it could potentially add 100k-300kt p.a to Big Bell overall, which gives me a veeeerrrrrrrrrryyyy wide margin for error, as.... we don't know the grades rolleyes.png At a guess, they will be at least 4g/t. Which... at 200kt p.a, gets 25k ounces. Could be 20k p.a, could be 40k p.a. The capex won't be too erroneous as they already have an operating U/G mine beside it, especially when compared to Great Fingall.

I can only agree with you about reserves, price and cash generation (though... WGX is not the only one with good margins, hedge or no hedge).

Really looking forward to reading the FID though!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.54
Change
0.120(4.96%)
Mkt cap ! $1.203B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.47 $2.54 $2.45 $26.96M 10.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 161515 $2.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 107860 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.