PTX 2.56% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Your affinity for PTX-100 goes way back, so kudos to you....

1. 7,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3302
    Your affinity for PTX-100 goes way back, so kudos to you. Ultimately, the company has to let the data and the quickest route to success dictate what programs are prioritised... and PTX-100 is the one in the pipeline shining the brightest.

Its clear from Dan Shelly's posts on Linkedin and the various conference presentations that PTX-100 and CellPryme are the main priority of the company right now. Its fair to say that it was unrealistic to expect OmniCAR (due to its complexity and broad potential) to be ready for the clinic. It would be a financial burden conducting Car-T trials in the current climate as Big Dan has stated. We are better off pursuing the safest and most economical cell and gene delivery method anyway. To a large degree, we need the immunotherapy industry to catch up in terms of standardisation and provision of decentralised cell manufacturing. The FDA also need to play catch up and allow immunotherapy to be trialed earlier in a patient's treatment regime instead of being testest after 3, 4 or even 5 lines of other treatments.

I'm not phased about OmniCAR trials not proceeding at this stage. I agree with the attitude of preserving funds and avoiding dilution at this juncture. A Phase 2 trial (registrational or otherwise) for PTX-100 will require substantial funds... probably more than we could comfortably afford at the present time. Besides, we wouldn't want to take OmniCAR into the clinic prematurely when so much would be at stake. Personally, I appreciate knowing what is happening when it is happening rather than hearing months later that the company had undertaken further pre-clinical optimisation on CellPryme, for example, and mentioning the outcome in a Qtrly Report. But I guess, I'm like the fish out of water, unlike the majority that post who have free-carried investments in this stock. Nevermind, I'll just have to take solace in the fact that at least all our programs are seemingly progressing in various degrees in the background. And, so long as PTX-100 delivers great results too, of course.... then disappointment shall be avoided.

We must acknowledge the fact that Steven has emphasised on several occasions that PTX-100 is the company's priority this year and moving itno next year. CellPryme, though, is stated as being evaluated by third parties. The pre-clinical studies just keep adding to the evidence that it does what its meant to do and is as ready for the clinic as ever (based on what's stated in the most recent article by Reach Markets).

That "strong newsflow" which was mentioned back in August, I think it was, sure is overdue. We are a mere two months from the end of of 2023. Sure... leave the Ferrari parked in the garage... the cost of filling it up for just one (trial) lap around the block is enough incentive to keep working on its shine and potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $18.21K 455.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95694 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 622328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.