BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

- "recently announced new product development" = Brainchip...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    - "recently announced new product development" = Brainchip Studio most likely. Nothing new here. Hardware accelerator release would be a separate, market sensitive announcement.
    - "commercial relationships" = if it were anything new (e.g. a big government contract) it would have to be made public/disclosed as soon as practically possible. They can't just wait for the presentation next week to announce it. However, the fact that there are a number of NDAs in place now means that maybe some of these will progress by next week into some actual news that they can share with the market. At a minimum, I expect them to reiterate the fact that they have had a number of successful trials with large companies and that they expect them to come to fruition when the non disclosure period is no longer restricting them
    - "financial disclosures" = could mean anything. Perhaps they will discuss the going concern matter raised in the latest report - cash is drying up and without either some material revenue or capital raising then BRN won't be able to pay its debts as and when they fall due.

My best guess, just an ordinary investor relations presentation. Nothing new unless it is disclosed to the market between now and then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.