CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

With ya mate. Seriously, I look at how many negative and...

1. 35 Posts.
    With ya mate. Seriously, I look at how many negative and sarcastic comments there are today from folk who don't hold and I still cringe!

It still bothers me a tad why you would all spend so much time getting together to pull each other together (or off) when you don't have any money on the table? It's sad and weird - the massive number of posts from some almost ranks them as 10th Dan investors or something! How unlikely that 10th Degree investors even exist, let alone would they want to share their invaluable speculation on a tiny concern (in the scheme of things) like CDU!

We got some good news today. Not great. Leave it alone please. Don't keep bringing up the past. Dredging up the 'bowels of despair' history to smear what light and goodness there may be stemming from the team we have.

I was raised to say something positive or nothing at all. (That might seem contradictory after those comments). But I am also a fighter, and I will stand to fight and to protect my own (money, and colleagues with chips down).

Maybe it's just as I once counselled here. Hurt and wounded people expressing themselves. I get that.

I am just saying STOP IT! If you are or were hurt or wounded, screaming and pulling everyone else down won't help you or anyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.