GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Carrying on from Dancing's point - GXY management would have...

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Carrying on from Dancing's point - GXY management would have taken one of the low ball SDV JV offers if they had been desperate.

The lithium market was already in the toilet at that stage. Management could have panicked and taken the best of the bad bunch just to guarantee SDV would go ahead sooner rather than later.

I'm not saying management is infallible, but the decision to not accept the unacceptable indicates they were of the view the company didn't need an SDV JV to survive.

They made this decision, as I said earlier, knowing that the market was in bad shape - and believing that GXY would weather the storm, and emerge at the end of it in a position to secure a better deal on SDV in a better climate.

If I sold today it would be a disaster for me personally, but I'm sitting tight because I don't expect the company to go bust. I expect it to weather the storm.

I've asked before in this forum if there is anything to indicate GXY can't survive and no one has ever presented a sound case that suggests that that is the case.

Again, there won't be any miracle in the next year or so, perhaps longer, but this is a long termer. At least, it is now for those who didn't get out when the going was good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.