GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Posting generally here................Your 3 points wont move...

1. 7,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Posting generally here................
    Your 3 points wont move the share price into an uptrend if the overall price of Lithium remains low.

You may get spikes in the share price then a return to the downtrend.

a lot of the stuffing has been taken out of the GXY shareprice and its appearing to be getting close (only "close") to empty atm awaiting some move up in demand for Lithium. When does that eventuate 6-9-12 mths? Not sooner and definately not in this year. imo

So picking the bottom or the turnaround in share price atm is a guess.

The Sector needs new money coming in and atm the sector has fleas all over it.

When the times right the smart money enters and until then just let it all unfold before your eyes!

Counteracting the downrampers at times is a fruitless exercise while a stock is in a downtrend. When it turns the downrampers diminish and the uprampers have their day in the sun and so it goes.

A thread has been started in the Humour Forum and if anyone reads it you'll notice the Upramps far exceed the Downramps in "the most over used statements on Hot Copper" .....imo

Going on the quotes, In reality, who looks the silliest .....the upramper or the downramper. Food for thought?

We all want a turnaround in the shareprice but it wont come out of thin air.

I'm no genius and I am averaging down to some degree atm but in hindsight I have made a fundamental mistake in holding 70% of my original stake in GXY following the run up . Thems the breaks.

I wont finish with "good luck" as I think that was quoted over in that Humour Thread!. lol

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.