GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

In general, imoThe time has come and gone for a Partner for SDV,...

1. 7,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    In general, imo
    The time has come and gone for a Partner for SDV, in that, an advantageous one compared to then (when negotiations were happening/cancelled) and now. imo

If the time was not right then it certainly isn't at this point in time.
    .....9 -12 mths down the track ?....who knows.

The Market is factoring in SDV. Its a developing asset with a Cash outflow in GXY accounts atm
    It is what it is, the Market cant value SDV as a producing entity with or without profit. imo
    Same applies to JB.

GXY is in Cash burn mode with those projects atm and thats what is being valued in that instance.

The most damaging thing for the Lithium Sector was the parabolic move in all Companies Share prices just gone.
    Hype and emotion ruled the day. Then bang .......Pause, Stop, Reverse and the share price/s comes crashing down.
    The old 3 card monte trick, now you see it, now you dont!

We still have uprampers posting, some with that move and high share price (4.54) point still in their heads and others who have other motives. imo
    We have downrampers riding the share price down atm.

At the end of the day........whats real, who's real?
    What the uprampers post..........what the downrampers post
    or whats in black and white.

atm I'll stick to the black and white and that tells me we need a number of things to change before this downtrend reverses for the Sector and GXY.

We're having the domino effect going down with GXY and now we need a base and building blocks effect going back.

Anyone see a base forming overall for the Sector and then GXY? Let me know when you do!

Overall the Sector is in disarray atm and that needs to be worked through before that base forms for the Sector and then stocks. imo

Life wasn't meant to be easy but blo#dy hell it wasn't meant to be this hard, surely !. lol

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.