VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Funny, I was looking at a chart (from 2016) today when we were...

1. 3,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    Funny, I was looking at a chart (from 2016) today when we were going to buy out CX partners. The share price got to about 78 cents. Then Gary lost his bottle. He got Jeff in and Jeff didn't want to deal with India. So we heard even less (than before) about TSI.

The value on TSI was pushed down every year, until it had a value on our books of just $5 million.
    At the same time TSI was growing and growing. More than doubled its staff and spread out into new areas with new products and state of the art hardware. All without any help from Gaz or Jeff, who didn't even bother to keep us informed about relevant progress. This is the bit where I say: DYOR!

They forgot the truth is out there in the day of the internet. TSI is a great business and a great concept and it's worth a hell off a lot more than $5 mil.

I saw somewhere that Doug Ferguson (from KPMG head of Asian and international markets Australia) said: India's GDP will be $46.3 trillon by 2030 on a purchasing power parity basis. And the US will be $31 trillion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.