FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

For disclosure purposes I bought 100k today at 19.5c and I am...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    For disclosure purposes I bought 100k today at 19.5c and I am not heavily invested 250k average 26.2c.

I think this BGS Forum suffers from recency bias.

If you read the comments when the share price was 50c and above you would have got the impression that the BOD and management were the messiah incarnate. If you read the comments now when the share price at year lows you would get the impression that this is their first rodeo.

If the share price jumps 30 cents does that mean they are geniuses again.  Its the same asset its the same management and the same BOD. Alot of the posts here seem to ruled by an emotional reaction to the current share price, high or low.

The time to buy if when sentiment is woeful. The time to sell is when sentiment is exuberant.

Yes lithium is low, yes the asset is in Mali.

WRT Constant harping about BOD not having enough skin in the game:

BGS are in the process of moving to production a fund significant raising will need to be done to raise funds for the project. This will be the most suitable and fair time for those of the BOD to make significant investment. If they bought now and the offtake agreements are signed in the following months, how would that look. Those current 'skin' complainers would be the first to threaten to sue for inside trading.

WRT to whinging about day rates

Do you seriously think people with net worths over $50M get excited by 'milking' a $4k day rate etc ?  They are doing a job that needs to be done, to get this asset producing. People like this work an asset sometimes for 8 years like growing crops just developing and waiting for the asset to be in the right stage and the market demand to be right then bang harvest of the full crop at top dollar. If you are going to live a die by share price day to day nothing would ever get done in resources.

WRT whinging that there hasnt been an annoucement for days, or that the BOD are not communicating or selling the company

The companies that treat the main focus as selling the sizzle to Shareholders never make it long term. Those that focus on execution and delivering outcomes eventually reflect in SP. Even phone call ever communication to SH has a cost.  

Reading many of the comments posted here over the past few weeks, I am surprised that we havent gone lower. Can we please try to filter out the emotion. If you are going to be emotional you shouldnt be investing in resource startups or you will end up buying high and selling low instead of the other way around.

We have a very large deposit of the good stuff (LiOH), we have an experienced BOD who have done huge deals before, we have a good production plan summarised in PFS2. We have a great Lithium salesperson who will shortly secure offtake agreements. The BOD have the contacts and experience to raise the funds for production. The sky is not falling Henny Penny.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.