OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Anyone, feel free to correct me:Seeing the notes under the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

Anyone, feel free to correct me:

Seeing the notes under the charts for definitions
    1. Total Transaction Value (TTV) means total value of purchases made by myIOU customers
    2. Net Transaction Revenue (NTR) means TTV less the amounts paid to merchants
    3. All amounts in AUD, assumed MYR/AUD exchange rate 3.05 using RBA sourced reference
    4. myIOU Income Margin means NTR as a percentage of TTV

Seems to me that $492k NTR implies every $100 spent by a customer, $7.50 is not yet paid to the merchant and What? is in the hands of IOU?

So per $100 transaction there is only $7.50 not paid by the customer and therefore IOU will be getting revenue from this amount as late payments or other.

So assume most customers are sticking to the repayments - a much smaller amount out of this $7.50 will eventually get to be real IOU revenue.

This is a substitute to a credit card and so since banks like CCs it will become worthy cash flow but the cut seems very low atm.

So the TTV must grow into a larger, much larger number - like a $100m offers up $7.5m (NTR) and a $billion gives $75m (NTR) - to give a worthy return. But if I am right, that NTR number, will return after costs,something on a knife edge. Huge effort and banks like it ,so the risk returns a reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.