OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Ann: September Quarter Appendix 4C, page-48

1. 8,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    I am going to provide a practical approach to this, yes on the surface the numbers appear a little well "odd" but when you consider that downloads at 17k, accounts at 13k and activations at 4.8k - the activations reflect actual purchases made, (in addition to Q4 activations), seems we might have some return consumers which is great. But 13k less 4.8k gives you the number if inactive accounts at a point in time for the Q1 in question only.
    Essentially all those othe 7.5k consumers haven't yet made a purchase as at September 30th. Maybe waiting for the right product or merchant to provide the facility. In time this should change as more outlets, KK, SENGHEN, SENQ, HP, GINTELL, ETC, come online tjis Q with new promos and deals aplenty.
    Hope that clears up some of the haze.
    As for App upgrades, a re ent upgrade based on commentary has been implemented, however from the tech guys l know it is understood that some smartphones available aren't keeping up with upgrades or are low quality photo rates and throw in some user errors.
    Im quite ok with the numbers of apps as lm certain the more recent promos had team members assisting sign ups at some sites.
    Stig
    All is my thoughts only, please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.