CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Ann: September Quarter Operations Update, page-166

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    My thoughts exactly on CAI mate, yes still hold the Tin play, I'm hoping that their will be a shake up in management coming up and we see some excitement regained, in both TAS and WA. Not a huge holder so not really that concerned, but was looking at it very carefully yesterday on wether I should pull the trigger to get more funds into CAI. I'm a believer in the project but as yourself and many others point out their are other issues that need addressing ASAP.

I can't see CAI hanging around this MC for to long, and as I mentioned this was ridiculously oversold yesterday, it was like watching sheep following each other to the slaughterhouse. I wish they would just give me their money if they are just going to throw it away lol.

I was happy with my holdings in CAI, but when it gets to these levels, it really is a no brainer, just wish I had more free $$$, even though I more than doubled my holding yesterday, still only a small fry in the scheme of things though.

Its a win win really, we get all those extra free shares when Pirra gets floated as well, so lets hope we get some good news from the LI as well soon.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.