UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Ann: September Quarter Trading Update-CM8.AX, page-19

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Definitely Q1 has gone backwards in terms of revenue and EBITDA previous quarters.

-Track was originally doing $30m revenue and $13.8m EBITDA annually. For FY17 I'm estimating it has fallen to $23m revenue and approx $5-6m EBITDA.

However, imo this has already been priced in, which is why the price has been at 14-15c for so long, and it is not the end of the world.

Dom has been consistent in saying that Q1 has been traditionally a slower month - from Q1 FY16 trading result:
    "Pleasingly, Crowd Mobile has been able to demonstrate continued organic growth, with billed messages growing by 12% over the quarter, in what is typically a slower quarter given the European summer."

Market currently values for the company to go backwards (especially in Track) - and not forward, and has priced in significant risks in the overall gearing, which is true. If EBITDA could stay at ~3m in the next three quarters, the net debt of $12.5m could be significant lowered.

In the worse case at $2m ebitda, this company is still trading at a value lower than track - when Q&A is growing.

Still trading at a discount imo, and I believe next quarter result will only tell you as much as this quarter's result - the key is longer term.

Having said all of that. One thing for sure - all those rights and performance shares the AGM? I would be voting against,. Their internal performance measurement is not consistent with shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 151438 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.