UNT 0.00% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Definitely Q1 has gone backwards in terms of revenue and EBITDA...

1. 335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Definitely Q1 has gone backwards in terms of revenue and EBITDA previous quarters.

-Track was originally doing $30m revenue and $13.8m EBITDA annually. For FY17 I'm estimating it has fallen to $23m revenue and approx $5-6m EBITDA.

However, imo this has already been priced in, which is why the price has been at 14-15c for so long, and it is not the end of the world.

Dom has been consistent in saying that Q1 has been traditionally a slower month - from Q1 FY16 trading result:
    "Pleasingly, Crowd Mobile has been able to demonstrate continued organic growth, with billed messages growing by 12% over the quarter, in what is typically a slower quarter given the European summer."

Market currently values for the company to go backwards (especially in Track) - and not forward, and has priced in significant risks in the overall gearing, which is true. If EBITDA could stay at ~3m in the next three quarters, the net debt of $12.5m could be significant lowered.

In the worse case at $2m ebitda, this company is still trading at a value lower than track - when Q&A is growing.

Still trading at a discount imo, and I believe next quarter result will only tell you as much as this quarter's result - the key is longer term.

Having said all of that. One thing for sure - all those rights and performance shares the AGM? I would be voting against,. Their internal performance measurement is not consistent with shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 151438 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.