UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Not sure we read the same update. For me I was not satisfied....

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Not sure we read the same update. For me I was not satisfied.
    Subscription is 'stabilizing' according to management yet by my numbers revenue for that part of the business went down 14% compared to Q4 last FY (that's 3 straight quarter on quarter revenue reduction, with a CEO gone in the process). Pretty loose definition of stabilizing there. Shareholders need more detail on what is happening with that part of the business.

The positives for me are:
    flagged improvement expected in Q2
    pipeline of opportunities in QA space progressing well and QA progressing well
    key directors hold significant amounts of options where the exercise price is 25c and above.

However we need to start seeing the runs on the board (like for like revenue and EBITDA improvement). I'll be reaching out to management over the next couple of days for some questions.

And despite key directors holding substantial amounts of stock, they are being rewarded very generously (in wage & yearly stock performance rights). The CEO is receiving a 186k rent subsidy annually for relocating to the Netherlands to make sure Track integrated well. Accountability and transparency is required where adequate performance is not being maintained. There will always be issues with integration which is not my real issue, but management calling a spade a spade is important.

Some shareholder value needs to start being realized from here in my opinion.

I'll be watching closely over the next 6 months and will re-assess my position as we receive more information.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.822K 294K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4378333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.