UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Ann: September Quarter Trading Update-CM8.AX, page-70

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If subscription business reverses its revenue/earnings trajectory in Q2, the current price will prove a shrewd investment. You would need to be a real gun slinger diving in head first to this one though, especially at the current trajectory of the SP.

I was re-reading the quarterly trading announcement over the weekend. One thing that did strike me was the comment around incorporating the Q&A platform into the new 'fremium' apps and also linking Q&A directly to some social media websites. At a quick scan this morning 6 geordie shore cast members have a combined following of just over 12 million followers on twitter. Having the ability to effectively & seamlessly monetize (DCB) fan interaction could be massive here. I think that is where Viacom may be seeing value in partnering up with Crowd Mobile.

However turning around the subscription business is what should reverse the current sentiment IMO. If we turn it around and continue reduce the con note debt by another $1.5m - $1.7m in Q2, then it will be looking and feeling a lot better.

GLAH
    Last edited by johnnyfiasco: 31/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $2.998K 195.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 813498 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 56438 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.