BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Steve, with all due respect, I think the problem is that you are...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Steve, with all due respect, I think the problem is that you are trying to prove yourself right by making others wrong on the public forum.

For investors, like myself, I see the quarterly update very charming and still very interesting and gives me the purpose to hold. I expected the quarterly to show not much revenue at all. I see raising 21 mil will help the business going forward and when it has fully signed the contract, maybe we will see $ rather than cents. I am assuming there would be not much of revenue until the end of 2018; however, from now on and by then, there may be a few or a lot of contracts to be signed. They just shipped their product to the car company so it will need a few weeks or months for the actual deal to occur. So, for me, I am excited for this quarter and the next.

For Traders, maybe like yourself, it was a good timing to get your money out before the CR and quarterly. And I give you claps for doing the right thing.

Just stop saying I was right you were wrong on the public forum. All you gotta prove yourself is your bank balance not on this forum. If you have got so much time on this forum, just spend that much of time on studying more on trading and you and your bank balance will be much happier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $2.303M 13.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
149 3707748 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1173238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.