SRL 5.13% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: September Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report, page-169

1. 6,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    Um no. Cleantec DFS report, Page 6, Section 1. In black and white.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1362/1362919-9710661afe8267d4951025d64f1d220c.jpg

Further RWC1, I said "That the entire Sunrise process plant has been designed for 3.5 Mtpa continuous operation is BS of the highest order." The autoclave is one part of the plant. All the upstream and downstream circuits need to feed/dispose of 3.5 Mtpa and utilities/services need to be rated for supply at 3.5 Mtpa autoclave feed. They are not - that is a fact and I'm 100% confident that Cleantec will confirm this. If they have been and the entire process plant can indeed process 3.5 Mtpa and the nickel/cobalt produced, then Cleantec have not reported the DFS correctly. Of course, the DFS has been reported correctly and the reason 3.5 Mtpa is not the nameplate capacity is simple, it's just not true - only one part of the plant has the potential to continuously process circa 3.5 Mtpa. The AGM is coming up, ask this exact question and ask CLQ to announce, via the ASX, that the nameplate capacity of the entire process plant is 3.5 Mtpa. This announcement will never see the light of day.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.