SRL 0.00% 49.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: September Quarterly Activities and Cash Flow Report, page-170

1. 6,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190
    blackey, you are out of your depth when it comes to the technical stuff. You are referring to this contract.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1362/1362970-f34e4ab4774d02de143c89a4b10533ea.jpg

This is not resin-in-pulp technology, it's conventional solution ion exchange to remove impurity elements from a solvent extraction raffinate stream. As I've said previously, this type of ion exchange is used all over the world to purify and concentrate streams from all sorts of sources - water, process plants, nuclear facilities, etc. CLQ has a design for this and it's good they won a contract. But there are countless companies across the globe who can offer a solution for this duty. Hell, I could do it, and have done it in a previous life.

My commentary on potential design/operational issues is based on 25 years of practical experience in this area: it is intended to educate, not scare - in fact those who label this as a scaremongering tactic have taken the lazy route since they are likely too not be well educated in this particular technical area. This is a natural response, but serves no real purpose. Do you present a similar level of experience to counter my viewpoint, all of which you shout down by screaming BS at the top of your lungs? 

I'm happy to debate technical issues with you but please come prepared. Cheers. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2801 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.