AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

In a concise quarterly report the one item that stood out to me...

1. 5,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2075

In a concise quarterly report the one item that stood out to me was the prospective nature of Andover outside TA1-3, which was stated 4 times with different wording as follows (I think we get his point which is a very good point):

On page 1 in the summary -“Exploration Target does not include numerous otherhigh-potential areas based upon prospective geology and anomalous geochemistry.”

On page 3 in Tony's statement - “However, I would like to note the Exploration Targetonly encapsulates existing data in Target Areas 1 - 3, and there are many moreprospects which require drilling within the large pegmatite swarm.”

On page 6 in the detail “Notably, the defined Target Areas covered by theExploration Target form a subset of the Andover pegmatite swarm that extendsover an area of 9km (east-west) and up to 5km (north south) (see Figure 1).

On page 6 - The Exploration Target does not include prospectivegeology and targets that the Company has identified outside of these threeTarget Areas, which have the potential to further increase the overall lithiumendowment of the Andover Lithium Project.”

Tony and AZS are really emphasising the prospective nature of Andover outside TA1-3. Is this 'code' for Tony to either stop SQM's takeover or any other party or to get a better price?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.