DSE 0.74% $2.72 dropsuite limited

Ann: September Quarterly Activities Report, page-58

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24

Today's announcement obviously was terrible news for all us holders. Majority take massive loses like myself. In saying that I think it has been massively oversold and probably a fantastic entry point for people or even to move your holding percentage lower for current holders if money is available. The report to be fair is probably where it was expected to be some 12 months ago. I think as reported in the quarterly that management will now focus on ARR rather than paid users which is a far better measuring system moving forward. The report also tells us that the Latin American partnership still remains and that they will still be adding paid users albeit at a slower rate. 

Therefore ~350K by end of November with existing partnerships plus the recent additions of ALSO, Home.pl, Pax8 and interworks I would imagine that this overtime (hopefully come next qtr but who knows) should push us up to the ~750k users that we require to be cashflow positive. I imagine these most recent partnerships will increase ARR in comparison to what we achieved in our Half Year Report.

Today is a bad day but we must take away some positives from this announcement. I still believe the fundamentals are there and that the company can return to the prices we have seen recently. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.72
Change
0.020(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $190.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.65 $2.72 $2.65 $299.6K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 23281 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.80 3500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.