AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I have been here for a long time, just after Platypus became...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I have been here for a long time, just after Platypus became Galaxy, I am a pretty conservative person not with regards to taking risk, but with supporting Management that makes me a buck, supporting remuneration recommendations etc. I can't help but feel that a merger unless a new proportion is allocated to the share split is now a bit of an insult to Allkem. Our current projects are self supporting in operation and returns, while James Bay to me is the icing on the cake and near to approval. Prior to the merger proposal many brokerages saw us as a $16-20 prospect in the relatively near term. I think that is highly likely with the next price swing upwards, but somehow I have my doubts that the merged company will achieve the same results. I feel that I would not feel depressed should the so called independent report suggest the proposal be dropped or at least renegotiated. We will see what the report brings.
    Disclosure I sold half my holdings in the mid $14's on the way down. I don't have a grievance against Allkem, I am just not sure that this is the way. I do feel like I have been conquered though by a more ambitious suitor, and likely wish I had a better looking suitor. Sorry for all the feelings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.