RGT 7.58% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: September Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-35

1. 13,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2360

1)     The report that was announced today was one that we get 4 times a year – as per listing rules. It has nothing to do with the Cannglobal dead. It reports activities and cash flow – it is not supposed to do anything else. So calm down.

2)     The “loan” – let’s get this into perspective. MXC did NOT give Cannaglobal 2.5 mil dollars. I’ll repeat that. MXC did NOT give Cannaglobal $2.5 mil.

They effectively used a convenient way to distribute funds WITHIN a company – in this case from the holding part of MXC to its Derma division – this happens all the time. They added the cost of the Burnstein transaction to the whatever the Derma division owed the parent company – and it came to $2.5mil. They are in the process of selling the Derma division for $9mil (with two volume payments equal to another $3.5mil = $12.5mil. The transaction means that all assets and LIABILITIES will be transferred to the new owners – it then becomes an amount of $2.5mil to MXC – as that is who the Derma division owes the money. MXC has not physically given or lent Cannaglobal anything. Cannaglobal has taken on the Derma divisions debt obligations.

3)     Now comes the interesting bit. Sparkzy knows all of that. Remember he came first in the accounting subject – he told us. He would have done endless journals in that course where liabilities were transferred from the parent division to the  subordinate divisions. He’s happy not to tell you that and misrepresent the facts.

Problem is that there are a number of people on this forum to can’t understand the process and they can only get that from HC – hence the posts from Sparkzy and the like – people get confused and more concerned – when they don’t need to be.  Sparkzy, you prey on the insecurities of others – and that is unforgiveable. You are the most unethical of trolls. You can see the pattern of your posts – you wait until there is some disquiet and then jump in with some pointless, inflammatory  and misleading guff just to egg everyone on. When it starts to subside, you jump in agai. When you have done that we don’t hear a peep from you. If anyone wants to look at todays posts they will get the idea

4)     Well, I did a bit of research today – and the results will surprise you. One the companies I looked at – and I first purchased shares there 6 years ago – makes MXC look like Eden. The amount of issues that have dogged this company would make share holders cry at times. Here is the thing – positive and negative comments are posted and discussed equally. No one bangs on about it after a few days and no one simply repeats what they posted before. All very balanced and civil.  Here is an interesting fact. Non holders almost never make comments – and I have seen only a few months apart – and all the ones I saw actually posted positive comments. Now here is the shocker – there were NO trolls. Not one.

5)     Yet, here we are at MXC infested with them. It appears that only HC sites that appear dysfunctional allow them to proliferate.

I don’t know if what they are doing qualifies as a hobby or a vocation. They probably get a kick when they meet up at week ends telling everyone how much they damaged this company or another.

One of the best ways to make your investment grow – ie: make the SP go up is to attract new investors. Pose this question to yourself. If you going through HC sites – and people do – looking for an opportunity, would you invest in a company that appears to be dysfunctional and ridden with problems. I suspect you would answer no to that. Currently, MXC has very few problems – except for those that are made up and dressed to look like facts.

I was quite amazed at the difference with other HC sites – a real eye opener.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.025(7.58%)
Mkt cap ! $14.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $1.48K 4.929K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 823 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.