CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Firstly, thanks Footmax for your input.

What I have done is just raised a question about that 2.5 millions dollars loan (please refer to my first post today after the ann). I am open to change my view on that 2.5 millions loan if it has been proven wrong. So can I know your whole point 2 &3 are based on your own assumption, or are they based on any actual financial statements/findings?

It is very confusing here as "loan" represent "a debt obligation", while "equity in a company" represent an "entitlement in an ownership". It is not that common that a loan is actually repaid by "equity", especially that "equity" is not listed, means it has questionable liquidity. However, , I am open change my opinion if it is proven wrong. I am not an upramper or downramper, I love to listen to both positive and negative view of others.

As many other people already knew, I am just a very disappointed ex-holder who used to hold substantial amount of MXC shares (~500k). Even though I managed to make a bit of a profit at the end when I sold all my shares last year, I feel like I have an obligation to warn other people about the risks involved. (Here need to thanks Mr Learner and others who have pointed up the risk involved with VC deal). You can listen my advice if you found them useful, or you can ignore them completely, it really doesn't matter to me. All I want do is to let investors have an informed investment information and make the right investment decision.

Lastly, If the management can clear all my doubts and concerns, I am more than happy to jump back in. 

AIMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.015(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $26.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 55.0¢ 40.5¢ $9.135K 17.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 679 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 24 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.