RGT 2.80% 55.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Buddy your assertion that I'm at a deep loss is another wrong...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Buddy your assertion that I'm at a deep loss is another wrong assumption. First bought in sub 4c, early 2017 or late 2016. SInce then I've added a few tImes, and at times have sold off some of my position cause I'm a realist and market sentiment dictated those trades. Each time I kept that capital seperate and reinvested into MXC increasing my holdings. Usually done in a few days. Always kept a foot in though cause I'm confident of what will come. Now I hold a bucket load and I'm well ahead thanks. You could have done the same...

Having saId that I've been in the red at dIfferent tImes, not gonna pretend it was all smooth sailing. A big part of that is the nature of the MXC share registry, emotional holders means big ups and downs. But I've taken the good with the bad and have been on that ride for the last few years and have done quite well so far.

I do expect MXC to rerate substantially over the next year, and at least moderately in the next weeks. Whether or not you choose to jump on the band wagon is up to you but for God's sake if you don't, don't hang around and be a pain in the arse like you are now.

Anyways mate enjoy your weekend but don't spend it tryIng to downramp cause you're not sure how you feel about MXC. Grow a set and take a position or bugger off like a good fella. Happy to revisit things at end of month and we'll see what's what...

Good luck to us all, holders and non holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.