VN8 0.00% 1.9¢ vonex limited..

I am still negative. Haven't been commenting as am out so...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I am still negative. Haven't been commenting as am out so don't really care. I can't understand why it's rising at all. Can you say on what basis the share price is rising? can you tell me what the revenues this year are tracking towards. Vonex are the only Telco I am aware of that don't talk annual revenue but use TCV. Why is that? I'll tell you why... TCV looks a lot better than revenue. Booking 3 years of revenue muddies the water with no accounting for bad debt and churn of existing customers. So what I am seeing here is Vonex announces $3m of total contract revenue .... spread over 3 years and the market seems to count that as locked revenue growth and on some comments some people think the revenue growth is this year. it's not. In the that 3 years customers churn, go out of business etc... Vonex say they will make a profit. I'm saying they are heading to another loss but let's see. Vonex are using QBR to attract very small SMEs and I understand that costs about a quarter of a million a year. They dropped another $500000 in cash this quarter. You don't go through that much cash if your profitable but there could be a surprise in hand but I'm certain it won't be a profit as forecast. ping me again after the mid year results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.875M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 130047 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 27500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.