GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: September Update, page-224

1. 1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    @tardigrade,

I think you are right, the thread isn't as busy as it was a month ago probably because there is nothing new to add and, as you well said, we are waiting for the second week of October. 

I haven't been very active in HC in general due to an increase of work load but I do keep reading the posts. I think GMV has been extensively researched by many of the contributors in this thread and it is hard, at the moment, to find anything new.

In October I will have my second anniversary as a holder, entered as a pre-IPO holder and, from minute zero, I realized this stock was a long term holding. The early definition of my investment strategy, research and analysis helped me to be calm during moments of doubt and even increasing my holding when it hit 14c and recently when it went under 20c. 

The news that are about to come in few weeks are probably the most important announcement(s) for GMV for the last two years and, if positive, will trigger the commercial contracts that everybody wants to see. Probably many holders have realized that GMV appear undervalued but this is linked to the general skepticism sorrounding early stage companies announcing $100m contracts, now finally GMV will have to opportunity to show evidence of all those multi-million contracts and the share price should adjust accordingly.

Cheers and sit tight!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.