GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

I think the issue is gmv is struggling to find the next marginal...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1843
    I think the issue is gmv is struggling to find the next marginal buyer. Next to no volume is excluding any short term traders. Low market cap and again no volume is excluding any instos. The next round of buying will come once gmv is further derisked. Don't get me wrong. the last few announcements have been seriously impressive and hence the stock has pretty much doubleddont forget. So from here the next marginal buyer will wait for regulatory approvals but the massive rerate will come once substantial CASH FLOW starts actually coming in. The equity and remaining loan facilities are enough to get through till the end of March 19 assuming no major increase in revenue which is ultra conservtive. As I have said previously MOU's are generally not worth the paper they are written on and hence the FCL cancellation whilst disappointing is no real surprise. Market saying how believable are the remaining $1b+ MOU's from a micro cap stock with bugger all revenue? Market wants to see these turned into contracts and cash flow. Not until then will we see a massive rerate. I'm more than happy to back Yacov and his highly experienced and vast global team. I just think the rerate in share price is going to take a bit longer than some expect. Happy to be proved wrong. I'm full as a boot, all in at 24c ave and looking to hold for 3+ years. Seriously enjoying and valuing the discussion from all involved. Very exciting 6 mths coming up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.