SER 4.35% 2.4¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ann: SER Business Review 2011 , page-25

1. 169 Posts.
    Ausheds: You write - "there HAS to be an IPO or MERGER WITH A LISTED COMPANY or this deal will definitely not proceed".

You may be right, you may be wrong, but you can't be "definite" about it. However, at least it's starting to dawn on you that the merger alternative MAY be what this is all about and that it's possible the IPO (which has been talked about for at least a year without any sign of anything happening) MAY not be the way Mega plans to go.

While you were away in Europe I put forward a scenario (and I claim nothing more for it than it's a possible scenario) that someone with BIG money may be trying to corner as much of the graphite market as possible by offering financial backing for others to zero in on high-quality graphite plays. After all, graphite is being touted as the new "gold", the global financial wobbles have created some bargain opportunities for those with the means to take advantage, there aren't that many high-quality graphite projects around and the list of important uses for graphene is growing fast. Why wouldn't someone with BIG money to invest be interested?

It's only one more of many theories but, as a businessman, surely you can at least open your mind to such a possibility.

Meanwhile, the inroads Mega Graphite has made in recent years into amassing its portfolio of graphite projects doesn't look to me like they are "scrambling around" for anything - even while the SP of just about all small mining stocks have been severely hit by fears about the global economy.

IPO or not, I don't see SER management exactly objecting to Mega's preliminary work at Uley. Whatever the deal in its entirety turns out to be, it's hard to believe it isn't already done and dusted.

Like all shareholders, I'll be very pleased when SER management lets us in on the details. It MAY be on Monday, but who knows for sure? And until shareholders are given the FULL story, no one can know anything "definitely".

Sunman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $16.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $46.95K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 311250 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 312323 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.