ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 107 Posts.
    This is the biggest concern Bluoz. They could potentially do a far better job for their backers than SER management can do for their shareholders.

Mega have engineers onsite and there's talk of production very soon. SER received 800000 and they legally still own Uley but for how much longer and what will SER shareholders really get.

In previous posts I may have jumped the gun since tommorrow is the 31st dealine BUT the business review didn't mention this dealine.What the duck!!

SER seem to have bent so far over backwards that they may have circumnavigated this planet and all shareholders have seen is 800000 go somehwere....

SER have managed to get into a situation where potentially if MEGA don't hit deadlines or do what they said they would, SER will have no other choice but to hope that .They looked strong before they began to be exclusive to MEGA.

In addition we never saw in details why SER think MEGA offers more value than others who were competing to participate in Uley.

SER also seem to have been worn down to a book value of 0 cents according to the trading platform I use.

Anyway the MEGA cart won't need wheels as sure the cart floats on an aura or infinite American promises.

SER...get a partner that can put the money where the mouth is rather than that little hypnotic device they are waving in front of you!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $8.015K 381.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143579 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 275449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.