ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 19,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    Sunman, I really don't understand what your motive is in trying to personalize this discussion. Don't you have something better to do than count my moderated posts? And you haven't even researched that thoroughly as only one of mine was moderated, whatever the rest were they were parts of an entire thread that was moderated.

SER has a very open register by any definition and the vote will be a 50%+ majority decision which suggests that only a good decision in the interests of the majority of SH's will get up.

You'd have to be the only person on the planet that wouldn't consider the last Federal Election as an "open" election.

"I have for some time pinpointed the alternative possibility that Mega may be involved in some kind of merger or takeover with another entity" unbelievable conceit to present that as information when it was a clear and important point in the term sheet from the outset.

What you do seem adept at is confusing the debate from the basic point of whether or not Mega has the asset base to conclude this deal as laid out in the Term Sheet and I'd suggest that's all SH's are interested in and that's all I'm going to discuss with you in future.

My whole point has always been that Mega seems to be very light on substance and their apparent failure to execute again supports this. Wishful speculation on your part re Big Mack, Indian deals, Mega's talk of "financial backing", IPO's etc don't change the facts that they have a history of not completing.

Now, I'm going to sit back and wait for the Ann. and hopefully we'll get something of substance that we can all make our own informed investment decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $8.015K 381.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143579 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 275449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.