SER 0.00% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

Ausheds: You defend your points of view by using insults and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 169 Posts.
    Ausheds: You defend your points of view by using insults and wild allegations, you preach in the mistaken belief that you are the only one with any experience of such matters, you are highly selective in the issues you are prepared to answer, you conveniently overlook questions you have no answer for, you misrepresent and twist what has been written (the Independents in Federal Parliament being a glaring example, the merger possibility being another), and so it goes on.

Whether Mega has the asset base or the necessary financial backing is a matter of opinion - and will eventually be shown one way or the other. No one - not even you - can be definite about it until then.

Despite your attempt to depict it otherwise, no one has disputed that SER's is an open register as you would suggest. But it isn't a matter of shareholders needing only about 10 per cent either, as I tried to explain.

Anyway, none of this is getting us anywhere and I fear our fellow posters must be heartily sick of reading about it by now.

You've already said you are feeling jaded, so I'll leave you to concentrate on your disagreements on the LYC thread.

This debate needs open minds all round. I'm wasting no more time on it. This debate is over.

Sunman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $8.015K 381.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143579 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 275449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.