SER 9.52% 2.3¢ strategic energy resources limited

Appropriate, I think you are missing a decimal place :). $0.034...

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Appropriate, I think you are missing a decimal place . $0.034 would be great, that would be close to half my average SP cost in SER (EBR) without a possible discount for any residual value with our graphene friends. Mostly though I think the current increase in SP on the market is folks in the know lining up for a punt. This company has always punted on a specific project, be it copper at Cultana/Myall creek, gas in Bass Strait (with Moby), oil and gas elsewhere, and eventually to Saxby gold and the other maybes in gold and VMS. I punted on the initial Cultana work as it looked great on new geophysics at the time, as did the subsequent gas work that I chipped in for. But heads/tails I lost. However, the multipliers are huge if there is success, 10-20x maybe more for such a cheaply valued stock. Might just be tempted to punt again if there's a rights issue for more Saxby drilling, but I'm very unsure yet what on earth they are doing playing in someonelse's sandpit around mineral sands, other than the company is run by sandgroupers with "shacks" at Eagle Bay nearby the sandpits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $65.66K 2.896M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 264766 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 777346 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.