CXZ 0.00% 2.8¢ connexion mobility ltd

. Of course, you are correct, but considering the share price...

1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Of course, you are correct, but considering the share price has gone from a brief high of 36 cents down to a low of 2 cents, I'm going to take a wild guess and suggest they meant up when referring to a rerate. *lol*

It's been just over a year since launching "Commercial Link" in the USA. Apparently, conversation from the free trial is running at around 88%. Surely that means revenues would be growing exponentially. We need to start seeing that reflected in the quarterly reports.

Don't forget "Commercial Link" is being launched in Canada and Mexico in the next few weeks, although I'd suggest it would be early 2018 before we would see much revenue from those activities. I did see that the Canadian GM website now has a few references to the imminent launch if you have a good look around.

I know GM has announced they are launching OnStar in Australia for Holden vehicles before 2020. It would be a fair bet that "Commercial Link" will be included in that offering.

If they could pick up a non-GM contract here and there I think we'll be off to the races.

Anyway all the above is out of our control. All we can do as shareholders is continue to be patient, or sell our shares and move on with life.

I chose to hold and hope Junior Barrett and Co. can do good things for our company.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 444457 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.