SKO 0.00% $3.37 serko limited

exceptional reportthere is no false reporting from serko, this...

1. 5,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525

exceptional report

there is no false reporting from serko, this management is one of the best I seen, they do what they said and they have concrete plan layout and they hitting all the milestones

and they don't pump, infact they often gave conservative outlook, they beat their own forecast today

an example of today in the conference where people ask about the recent CWT join force with booking.com and open up more revenue stream for Serko but they pretty much give it zero and make sure everyone assume they get zero expectation out of it.

but I am pretty sure everyone knows the revenue will be kicked in once they integrate it into booking.com for business

now on to the software business model, that how it operates as a startup, you spent a lot of money developing functionalities while you building momentum and customers acquisition and you can see they can racking up a lot of loss, at some tipping point the equation start to revere where most of your development is done and you get more and more customers, cost down, revenue and profit will be up

This half show you that glimmer of the future where their revenue now rising faster than cost, next half you will see it again and by this time next year they break even, FY25 you see them profitable with 60m plus of cash in the kitty, infact FY24 will see them break even with 60 odds mill in the kitty and by FY25 their cash chest will start to grow.

don't believe me look at its bigger brother Xero from the same island, in their early days when it trades between $1-$3 it burned money 3-5 times it takes in and it run up a fair bit of loss all the way up until madden profit in 2019 but the horse already bolt by then shares up 50 folds.

you want the big gain you got to have the vision to see it, the courage to get in early and hold tight.

I see a very bright future for Serko
    Last edited by ROEROC: 17/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.37
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $412.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1165 $3.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.49 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.