OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Ann: Sertao Drilling Update, page-18

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

Great comment Groundswell.

To add some commentary. What is the function, the goal of a gold company listed on the asx?

It's pretty simple. To find and mine gold, profitably. Gold is gold. There is nothing unique about gold from south America over gold from Australia. Ogx cannot charge more for their gold. They cannot set demand.

They are in the supply game. And to do that better than others is to find more gold than the next company, or to mine it faster, and cheaper then the next company when the gold price is high to maximize profit. Safety is also key. Sustainable mining.

There are 200 asx listed gold companies. Ask these questions:

Why should I invest in ogx?
    If there was one gold company in my portfolio which should it be and why?
    Why shouldn't I invest in ogx?

It's a hard sell for me. I dont own anymore. I sold out, at a price more than 50 perce t higher than what it is today. Had I listened to the positive spinners on here I would have lost a lot of money. I didnt listen to these. I read what they had to say, I researched, but I made up my own mind.
    Do the same. Do not fall for these uprampers. They will loose you money.

I personally believe this has more to fall.
    I said it would hit 4 c range in two weeks from the quarterly. It's done that much sooner. So the share price still has an extremely strong downward trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.