RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Ann: Service Agreement with Pharmacy Guild of Australia, page-25

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587

Ok - I hear your theory. Let’s assume, We are both assuming everything we are hearing from each company is 100% correct and will play out positively. Like RAP has three products that will work commercially and RSH has one that will work commercially.

But the reality is, what companies aspire for never always comes off as they say. We can point to delays and very different outcomes for both companies than what management in the past has said would happen (NB. now RSh has new managment).

So, your theory above is based on ALOT of assumptions and has proven not to have played out as management of both companies has hoped, but let’s assume they are 100% trying their best with an honest effort.

Therefore, the PROOF of whether each of these companies is bullshitting or, incompetent or telling the truth, or they’re actually delivery falls somewhere in between, actually will only be known when they actually have real sales. That is, sales will prove the ‘work’ they have done has be a success to the degree to which they find ways to sell the product and meet demand for the new product they have created...
    And the rhetoric from them, and the prognostications from you and me, are just moot. It’s the sales that will have the final say and be the one determinant in terms of which one of us backed the ‘right’ horse...!

The bottom line is do they sell!! And then have a profitable model going forward of course..

Do you agree?
    Last edited by Yenom23: 19/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39407 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 243609 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.