RSH 0.00% 2.7¢ respiri limited

Ann: Service Agreement with Pharmacy Guild of Australia, page-30

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    parents of children will be very grateful for this much needed asthma management device and software. it is very traumatic seeing your child have an asthma attack at home and the opportunity for better monitoring and ensuring efficacy of medication will be a major relief for parents around the world. $8 will be a seen as a small investment for parental peace of mind. change in seasons also has major impact for asthma sufferers. pollen count and the recent asthma thunderstorm in Melbourne took many by surprise and led to fatalities. GPs will be more interactive providing much more active support. Telehealth key as well. then there is longer term benefit of big data that is currently absent in this space.

the RAP phone solution might also be effective. let's hope so as asthma sufferers need solutions and choice and competition in the market is good.

with the elderly, Wheezo also is much needed. again, peace of mind is obtained with better monitoring and efficacy of medication.

when the big pharma partnership announcement comes out soon there will be a spike in SP with momentum through to launch in Q4. I'm not blue sky but I can tell you this, the asthma management market is a global one. lives are lost every day around the world. the world is very polluted especially in India and China. I believe that Wheezo will save lives. and guess what, I'm going to be very well rewarded as a LT and very patient SH as a result. DYOR. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $13.41K 481.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 318282 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.