GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Ann: Service of Application to Commence Proceedings, page-36

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Those who you say lost their life savings did so perhaps on the say so of a media organisations journalists opinion which has not yet been proven to be correct. I dont jump for joy hearing people losing their money but if we are more clinical on the topic, they lost because they decided to sell on say so of the AFR part of Fairfax Group whose journalists rarely publish any truth in their quest for ratings.

It's not easy operating any new business and yes projections are projections but most of us are adults and don't put our houses on one stock or roll of the dice.

I don't even trust the legal system to get to.the bottom of what their version truth might have been at the time but the course of history has changed and it will be much harder to achieve sales projections because future customers would worry GSW might not survive as a business not because their offering might not be good to deliver what it offers delivery services.

Legal action should examine why and who helped AFR come to their conclusions and who initiated this story and who their sources were and not be protected by professional BS of keeping sources confidential. Journalists are not working for ASIO or AFP.
    Last edited by Gillysrooms: 30/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.