DCC 2.33% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

The "applicants" suing DCC are all interlinked in a number of...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339

The "applicants" suing DCC are all interlinked in a number of ways and are shareholders of DCC. For example:

• Kassite Limited is a UK based company owned by two Australians (invests in crypto currencies) and has a significant shareholding in Prosperity Ridge Pty Ltd (both are "applicants").  Propserity Ridge 1.pdf
    • Prosperity Ridge Pty Ltd and Carjay Investments Pty Ltd are also linked through Hoperidge Enterprises Pty Ltd a shareholder of DCC. (they all have joint investments in a number of companies such as Atrum Coal, Norwest Energy, and Updater Inc). https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20180907/pdf/43y4770y7ttyht.pdf
    • Technique Capital Pty Ltd is run by Logan Tait Robertson also a shareholder of DCC, he works as an investment analyst for Hoperidge Capital.
    • John Biesse and Esther Joy Biesse are also shareholders of DCC. John Biesse is the Chief Investment Officer at Hoperidge Capital.

I can go on and on but I think the point is made.

Hoperidge Enterprises Pty Ltd (Trustee for the Jones Family Trust), Hoperidge Enterprises Pty Ltd Superannuation Fund, Hoperidge Capital, andHoperidge Engineering are all companies of the Jones family (Rod Jones of Navitas, Shane Jones, etc.)

Would be interesting to see if any of the "applicants" various holdings in DCC (directly or indirectly) have changed since this "court proceedings". Otherwise the lawsuit makes no sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $50.85K 1.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 869146 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 147709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.