SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

You know the purpose of continuous disclosure and various other...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    You know the purpose of continuous disclosure and various other ASX rules is that you do not have to read between the lines or look outside the box. When you do as a shareholder, that really should be a red flag.

Now I like to think of myself as a glass half full type of person but I see nothing in this to suggest Gomspace has any assurance they will secure funding. What would the alternative be for Gomspace? A costly legal battle with a company who has no funds anyway? That would be a pointless excersise. This announcement is just as likely to be a way for Gomspace to cleanly cut ties with SAS, at least until they can make a reasonable upfront payment. The only positive in this is one less potential land mine in the foreseeable future. It doesn't change the fact that the ship is sinking.

I have also not seen anything from Gomspace to suggest anything resembling a close relationship.

What is clear as day is that it is the 29th of January, and we are still yet to see any evidence of the 'strong' softbook as you claimed, after a hopelessly disappointing entitlement offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.