MEL 0.00% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Do as the Greeks did. The corrupt pollies put them into poverty....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Do as the Greeks did. The corrupt pollies put them into poverty.

VOTE NO OXI!

NA PANE STO DIABLO! (Go to hell!)

Mel did everything by the book, and we invested our retirement money in energy security for NSW. And the State Govt caves in to the noisy anti-fossil fuel activists, who ran a successful scaremongering campaign, supported by local hostile NR councils.

All we want is fair compo so we can all move forward. The offer from the State Govt is an insult.

1. Mel was unlawfully suspended and referred to ICAC.

2. 16 year old Daughter of activist sends prank letter to ASX re Mel, and gets away with it.
    3. Mel shareholders get letter from activists about Mel being a bad investment and not wanted in the NR. How did they get our names and addresses?
    4. Mel spends over 120 million in the NR and has had a presence there for 10 years drilling 50 wells only to be offerred a pittance in compo.

5. Mels 5000 shareholders are also voters, and victims. How do you justify the compo when longterm suffering shareholders including ERM Power bought shares at 0.45+

6. An insult to founder of Mel David Johnson a Geologist, and Professor O'Kane. She did say that CSG is no riskier than any other project and can be managed, and should go ahead. The State Govt failed to support CSG, while at the same time claims that they want and need the gas industry for NSW. Mel has been the company most damaged, especially as we have no other interests elsewhere.

Where is the justice? I am frustrated as I am a fulltime carer and housebound. Otherwise I would be outside Macquarie St doing my own protest. Maybe someone can organize one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.