MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Whilst the issues at hand directly affect me as a MEL...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Whilst the issues at hand directly affect me as a MEL shareholder, the bigger issues regarding NSW governance, (State and Local), need to be bought to a head and people held to account.

Too many bad things are happening with political self interest being put above good governance to the extent NSW government has been found guilty in a court of law over the MEL issue.

The attempted TOTALLY INADEQUATE settlement offered to MEL is simply a manifestation of bad shit happening in NSW, and our board is recommending we accept that. It raises questions in my mind over the quality of our board and their motivations.

I'd even stump up more money is pursuit of bringing this rot to public scrutiny and the opportunity for justice to be truly served as opposed to the sordid deal being swept this under the carpet at the expense of honest hard working MEL shareholders.

I've worked bloody hard for the money that I've invested into Metgasco, we have already found the largest CONVENTIONAL gas discovery in the last 100 years in NSW...I should be looking forward to a comfortable retirement...but NO this doesn't look like happening. My investment has become a nightmare, a political football, a complete shamble. Where is the justice in this!!!

I won't go quietly into the night...justice needs to prevail for benefit of our country, NSW government, (State & Local), needs to be cleaned up.

Politicians everywhere within Australia need to be put on notice that the standard of governance within NSW is NOT ACCEPTABLE and never will be, otherwise the rot we are seeing in NSW has the potential to spread like a cancer right across our beloved country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.